Wednesday 23 January 2019

How Stephen became Stephanie

If you enjoy my transgender fantasy caption art and stories, you will certainly love my book of classic transgender fantasy stories, available from Amazon:

How Stephen became Stephanie and other Transgender Tales
Click cover above for Kindle version



Reviews on Amazon

This book is a collection of beautifully written stories exploring transgender themes. Here you can read the fictional accounts of 'boy meets girl and boy wants to become girl and find true happiness and fulfilment. Then sheer pleasure as you are transported to the primeval forests of thirteen hundred years ago in 'The Lady of the Lake'. Then hold onto your seats, just try 'Virtual Reality Woman' which takes you to another dimension. All the stories are set in a variety of situations and the descriptions give real focus and depth. I would recommend this amazing book to anyone trans, also partners, wives or friends who would enjoy these stories.

A very nice variety of stories. The writer has a very human view on gender transition and the cover picture is fascinating. Loved everything in that book.

I have bought this book for my 17 year old son who recently told me that he was a transgender and has hidden it until now. This book looks great and I hope he finds comfort with it. I love Transgender people, they are normal just like me and I have a lot of respect for them. This book looks very good. :)

Interesting reading

No comments:

Post a Comment